CIFRS Reporting Supervisor
Posted:03/12/2019 -Closing Date:02/01/2020
To provide support to Head of CIFRS Reporting Unit on monthly financial reports in accordance to Cambodian International Financial Reporting Standards. CIFRS Reporting Supervisor is responsible mainly for reconciling and producing various financial reports for the Bank and top management with reviews from Head of CIFRS Reporting Unit, Deputy Head and Head of Finance..
- Phnom Penh, Head Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively support line manager for CIFRS implementation
- Prepare and tailor CIFRS checklists for daily control and monitoring.
- Work with related stakeholders (departments and units) to maintain proper accounting records in accordance to requirement from CIFRS standards.
- Work with line manager to develop reporting templates per CIFRS requirements.
- Review the report from other departments and teams and reconcile to the management account before submission to line manager.
- Support line manager in producing the financial reports in accordance to CIFRS.
- Provide guidance and coaching on CIFRS treatment to other units within the department in order to maintain compliance to the standards.
- Properly assign work to team member and keep monitor and control the progress of work completed by the team to ensure the deadline of submission is not due.
- Actively support line manager to work with IT and Digital team to automate processes and reports.
- Coordinate with the auditors, internal, external auditor, etc.
- Other tasks assigned by management as necessary.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting, Business Administration or related fields (ACCA is preferred).
- At least 3 years of working experiences in Finance and Accounting related and External Audit.
- Has strong knowledge in CIFRS, Law on Taxation, Cambodia Accounting Standard, NBC regulation, and other relevant standards.
- Good English in both speaking and writing.
- Has a strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
- Be honest, friendly, active, creative and willing to deal with problems.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.