Cash Service Management Officer
Posted:20/02/2019 -Closing Date:18/03/2019
To provide fund services across the branches by following the branch’s transaction/vault limit, and handle cash of ATM service and CIM encasement on bank’s public holiday and at night shift.
- Head Officer, Phnom Penh ( 1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Upload and refill cash to ATM Cassette at branches and public ATMs by making sure accuracy of Numeric, Genuine, Serial Number Record, Label ATM Number which is secured by Security Seal for serving 24/7 ATM service.
- Encash Cash in Machine (CIM) at branches in Phnom Penh to provide the excellence service 24/7 of cash deposit via CIM.
- Verify cash remaining from ATM and CIM with ATM and CIM Receipt to manage cash shortage or surplus.
- Deliver fund from head office to all branches in Phnom Penh to support branches cash flow for cash operation service 12/7.
- Identify remittable fund and deliver fund from branches operating to head office for controlling branches vault over limit balance.
- Identify the cash deposit by VIP client (Chip Mong, Starbuck, Lucky Group…) for 12/7 cash service of commercial account.
- Post all required transaction in core banking system daily for cash balancing.
- Report Immediately to Head of Cash Service Management Unit of any issues to get the proper support and best resolution.
- Ensure all transaction and process are complied with bank policy and procedure to prevent any operational risk.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Finance & Banking, Accounting, or other related fields.
- Experience in Counterfeit Note notice is preferable.
- Understanding of basic banking products and services is preferable.
- Practical knowledge of operational risk and compliance with policies and procedures applied in Banking Industry is an asset.
- Good in Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office).
- Good in written and communication both in Khmer and English.
- Good Customer service skills.
- Planning, Organizational & time management skills.
- Problem Solving Skill.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Honest and highly commitment.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.