Cash Operations Branch Support Officer
Posted: 08/Jan/2021 - Closing Date: 08/Feb/2021
To handle replacement schedule for Teller at branches to ensure smooth operations and compliance of Telling Area for continuity and profitability of the Bank.
- Phnom Penh, Head Office (02 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute assigned Replacement Schedule accordingly with prompt action to fully and friendly support Telling Area operation at Branches;
- Perform roles of Teller as schedules assignment from Line Manager at any ABA branches to ensure smooth Telling Area’s operations:
- Execute a variety of customer transactions in accordance with Bank policy and procedures,
- Conceptualize all products/services provided by the Bank and corresponding policies and procedures,
- Handle cash management at assigned Till with accuracy and compliance of the Bank’s policy,
- Welcome, solve and escalate customer complaints as well as problems occurring in Telling Area,
- Ensure superior customer service provided to customers,
- Maintain a cooperative and productive work atmosphere,
- Coordinate with fellow Tellers, colleagues, line managers and functional departments for a smooth working process at counter operation,
- Provide daily reporting to assigned channel and timeframe, ect.
- Obtain a performance evaluation from each branch after having conducted replacement schedules to gather performance data for further need by Line Manager;
- Prepare Replacement Report after mission completed for Line Manager for further actions;
- Keep tracking on the daily report and escalate critical issues to management for a timely and proper solution;
- Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak-up culture”;
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Specifications
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree in finance and banking or accounting field;
- Minimum one year of working experiences in related function;
- Good organizing, classifying and filing skills;
- Basic knowledge of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, cash operations, and risk management;
- Follow-up, communication, negotiation, problem-solving and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages;
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software;
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.