Posted: 28/Oct/2020 - Closing Date: 27/Nov/2020
To facilitate card processing from frontline to the head office, maintaining confidentiality and stock of the card materials as well as provide excellent customer service through accurate and timely customers’ card issuance, communicating of products, services and their benefits as well as keeping customers satisfied and maintaining continued profitability of the Bank.
- Aeon Mall Saen Sok Branch, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and follow-up all card applications from frontline personnel (CSA, RM as such) to process card issuance.
- Verify valid information for card/iBanking application according to internal process to prevent any fraud as well as to strengthen compliance.
- Scan and input card application in share drive for Customer Service Team to keep them informed of the application.
- Follow up and follow through if there is any error or pending files from related stakeholders to meet with due date.
- Handover card to customer and verify customer’s information (NID, Passport, Signature, Picture, etc…) to eliminate errors and ensure accuracy and timely manner of the card delivery.
- Accept physical card, pin code, iBanking and maintain confidentiality of the above-mentioned items to avoid any financial risks.
- Properly keep, store and manage stock control of card/iBanking materials to avoid any losses or damage of the materials.
- Receive captured card from branch key authorized person or Customer Service Department (CSD) and control captured card stock to ensure proper keeping of it.
- Prepare acceptance form and supporting document related to captured card (if required), send to CSD and forward to BOO in order to facilitate the customer with the return of accessible and functional card.
- Verify and check log delivery with actual card & iBanking and captured card to keep track on all delivery.
- Handle customer’s complaints with the card pickup and escalate the issues to higher authority if needed.
- Check the card/iBanking close card report from CSD in order to destroy them by complying with internal process and due dates for the purpose of efficient card/iBanking stock management.
- Provide card maintenance services to customers by preparing relevant documents and working closely with authorized party to ensure updated customers’ information.
Skills and Specifications
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum one year of working experiences in banking and financial services industry;
- Basic understanding of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, and risk management.
- Good customer services skills.
- Good organizing, classifying, filing and recording skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Basic Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Good team work, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.