Card Dispute Resolution Supervisor
Posted: 06/Oct/2020 - Closing Date: 06/Nov/2020
To act as second-in-charge of Head Unit in monitoring Card Dispute Resolution team members’ daily activities, solve complex/sensitive disputes on card users following the Bank’s policies and procedures/standard practices, verify and update critical reports for line manager(s) to ensure timely dispute resolved, compliance to the Bank’s policies and procedures and provision of amicable solutions for all.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor daily dispute cases executed by dispute resolution team members to ensure timeliness, identify challenges and provide win-win solutions to satisfy customers’ demands.
- Review, verify, and approve on members’ dispute processing in order to get authorized from line manager.
- Monitor regularly on dispute processing status on card scheme to ensure all cases are being processed and closed on timely manner.
- Follow up on any pending cases processed by members and provide guidance/advice for them to resolve the case amicably.
- Update and prepare chargeback regularly as well as ensure members update their report.
- Respond to dispute decline and pre-arbitration within timeframe while managing expectations from customers by maintaining positive relationship/communication with them.
- Manage all card dispute cases assigned from Head Unit and further process it to relevant stakeholders (if necessary) to ensure a robust team performance.
- Provide coaching and training to team members regarding dispute analysis, regulations, transaction data, figure out the reason codes, filing and documenting and updates of such regulations.
- Process complex dispute transactions escalated from members by analyzing cases, collecting and verifying submitted references, and respond back to customers/related stakeholders by applying the Bank’s set rules and regulations for dispute handling.
- Respond to any dispute inquiries received through email, phone and other communication channels.
- Provide training to frontline officers to keep them informed of the dispute handling procedures with customers as assigned from Head Unit/Department.
- Handle assigned projects/tasks (eg: new payment scheme) through drafting of dispute handling procedures, templates, and researching on them regarding fraud analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned from management.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum two years of professional experiences in dispute handling fields, payment scheme, or card field.
- In-depth knowledge of payment scheme’s rules and regulations and dispute handling procedures.
- High analytical skills and critical judgement of case scenarios.
- Good team management, supervisory, collaboration and task management skills.
- Strong problem-solving, communication, customer services and negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate in Khmer and English.
- Computer skills and knowledge of Bank’s software.
- Training and coaching skills.
- Strong dedication to detail and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.