Business Support Consultant
Posted:25/12/2019 -Closing Date:24/01/2020
This role is responsible for providing great customer experience by delivering excellent customer service and quality service standard for inbound inquires to cooperate clients.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to customer inquiries through phone call and email by following the customer service standard and script provided by ABA Bank.
- Receive request from corporate client and handle if doable in their level.
- Work closely with digital support and ibanking for business teams to solve customer’s issue, or request on timely manner.
- Handle/ resolve customer’s complaint or identify and escalate priority complaint to the right person of the unit.
- Perform your role and contact point from the client to follow up and close the complaint/issue. Follow-up customer calls where necessary.
- Complaint registration into complaint management system
- Provide customers with product and service information, terms and conditions if asked by the client.
- Route calls to appropriate departments if a query/complaint is not manageable within your discretions.
- Complete call logs and prepare call reports on the timely manner.
- Ibanking for business referral to relationship manager of nearest branch.
- Other task assigned by Head of Contact Center Unit.
Skills and Requirement
- Pipeline management.
- Obtain possible customer leads.
- Data entry and maintenance of potential customer data base.
- Strategic sale on follow up customer.
- Flexibility of sale approach.
- Deliver prepare sale script to persuade customer.
- Provide friendly and responsive customer service on the phone Provide.
- Administrative support to internal customers.
- Take appropriate action in response to customer enquiries " Care and Deliver"
- Computer literacy.
- Provide friendly and responsive customer service on the phone.
- Provide administrative support to internal customers.
- Take appropriate action in response to customer enquiries.
- Leverage sales opportunities and refer the customer to the branches.
- Support Contact Centre Manager and Team Leader to ensure key performance metrics are delivered.
- Handle customer complaints or refer them to appropriate area for action.
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.