Branch Support Officer
Posted:07/11/2019 -Closing Date:06/12/2019
Brand Support Officer is responsible on deliver superior and quality customer service, and maximize client solution by identifying referral opportunism for new products and services based on customer financial goals while perform efficient and accurate banking transaction. These transactions include cashing checks, depositing money, Money Gram/ TT, and collecting loan payments.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (3 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling schedule to replace teller at branch.
- Collect the issue at branch and solve the problem.
- Responsibility area as teller.
- Do report after replace at branch.
- Deliver outstanding client service by executing financial transactions while maintaining an acceptable record in daily drawer balancing.
- Accept cash & cheques, deposited by customers, verify records and receipts, and credit customers’ account.
- Accept Money Gram/ TT application and process payment in secure with high responsible manner.
- Pay money to customer according to advice slips, cheques and instructed documents, by debit customer account.
- Ensure customer identification and verify the transaction processes are properly done before making a payment. If you feel suspicious, please immediately seek advice from directed supervisor/manager.
- Provide money exchange service, cashing check and recording transactions properly.
- Resolve account service issues and respond to client inquires promptly and effectively.
- Proactively educate clients on utilizing available access channels (i.e. ATM, Visa/Master Card, and i-Banking.
Skills and Specifications
- Completed High School Diploma.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Acceptable written and verbal communication skills (Khmer and English )Good computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.