Posted:04/01/2019 -Closing Date:04/02/2019
Branch Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day business operation of the branch including, but not limited to, supervising all functions of branch such as sales and service, operational, and administration work within an assigned branch to drive the set targets by management team of the bank. Further, the candidate will be required to maintain a team spirit (motivation) and ensure sustainable business operations in the assigned branch.
- Koh Kong Branch ( 1 post ).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring staff member in at the branch level meet/exceed customer expectations through superior customer service, including achievement of serving time targets for both telling and sales & service areas.
- Contributing to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship, and other local marketing activities.
- Driving the result for target of deposit, loan and other cross-sales as defined in branch KPIs.
- Proactively marketing products to increase the public awareness of the branch, products and services to increase public’s trust to the branch.
- Ensuring key accounts of the branch are well serviced and retained (both deposit and loan); immediately report to direct manager in case any potential loss of key account is observed.
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed by staff members no surprise things are discovered.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and make sure all staff have a good appearance and are in uniform daily. Further, ensuring that the service standards of ABA Bank have been fully followed by branch’s staffs.
- Providing induction training to staff member regularly, regular feedback discussion (one-on-one meeting), encouragement and maintain open communication at workplace.
- Arranging staff training needs by working with the relevant Departments and ensuring /encouraging staff to attend.
- Agree challenging targets with direct manager. Regularly evaluate these targets – when results fall short of targets, understand why and agree what to do differently to improve performance.
- Keep a close eye on your local competitors – what they do and how they perform and define strategy to gain market shares in the assigned areas.
- Keep up to day with ABA’s products and marketing campaigns to ensure superior services provided to clients and share with staff members of the branch.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor degree in finance and banking, accounting or any related fields.
- At least 3-year-experience in managing and leading a team work and portfolio of business customers organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Sound sales and negotiation skills.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of economic climate and impact of country factors on customer’s business as well as the bank.
- High degree of self-motivation and excellent interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.