Banking Applications and Reports Request Analysis Officer
Posted:17/01/2019 -Closing Date:18/02/2019
Applications and Reports Request Analysis Officer shall be responsible for the discussion on any requests of development of internal banking applications and reports, preparing development schedule, testing with user acceptent test (UAT), etc . And shall be reporting to Head of banking apps/reports development unit.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accepting and reviewing requests from the bank departments;
- Discuss with related department about app/report requested details;
- Prepare and arrange schedule of development with developer;
- Pass all necessary information related to new app/report requested to a developer officer;
- Monitor and control each development process and update to user;
- Tracking all issues related to application, api and report;
- Testing developed apps and reports involving department users (UAT);
- Request to delivery apps and reports to the production environments;
- Reparation of User Manuals and handling over to respective support teams;
- Support user about the report usage if need;
- Perform other tasks which will assigned by line manager;
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology / Computer Science.
- At least 1 year experience.
- Must have .NET/SQL/PLSQL experience.
- Must have experience in some application/report development.
- Good communication skills in Khmer and in English.
- Be patient, flexible, honest and punctual.
- Willing to work as a team.
- Willing to research/learn new technology.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.