Banking Applications and API Development Officer
Posted:17/01/2019 -Closing Date:18/02/2019
Applications and Reports API Development Officer shall be responsible for any new development/support of bank applications and API (Function, Package, Procedure of Oracle database). And shall be reporting to Head of banking apps/reports development unit.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (7 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the study, analysts, design, development and support of application/API for user request;
- Release the time line and flow of development to management;
- Develop on oracle database function, procedure, packageDesign, test, release, maintenance and support application/API;
- Enhance overall application/API product quality and applicable for supporting business needs;
- Perform bug fixes and documentation and maintenance tasks;
- Preparing list of developed/support application/API with status of development/solve;
- Preparation of User Manuals and handling over to respective support teams;
- Documentation of processes of development;
- Perform other tasks which will assigned by line manager;
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology / Computer Science.
- Must have .NET/SQL/PLSQL/Toad experience.
- Must have experience working with Oracle function, procedure and package.
- Must have a good understanding of API, Web Services, Web programming, OOP and Design pattern.
- Good communication skills in Khmer and in English.
- Be flexible, honest and punctual.
- Willing to work as a teamWilling to research/learn new technology.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.