Posted:06/08/2019 -Closing Date:06/09/2019
This role is responsible for manage ATM hopper in transit, collection cash from Cash-in Kiosk machine and ATM/CIM error. Duties may include supporting senior officer and supervisor for verifying actual cash with receipt ATM and Cash-in Kiosk machine and sort new bill for ATM.
- AEON Mall, Phnom Penh (2 posts)
- Sihanouk Ville Branch (1 post)
- Kampong Speu Branch (1 post)
- Touk Kork Branch, Phnom Penh (2 posts)
- Phsar Leu Branch (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Load cash to ATM cassette after verify and run with machine.
- All ATM cash refill are recorded serial number and correct amount in hopper.
- Manage ATM hopper in transit.
- Support to ATM cash management supervisor for verifying actual cash with receipt of ATM remaining.
- Monitor ATM error and collect the reason of error, ATM maintenance and ATM removing.
- Make sure ATM hopper input with the right position.
- Run & verify cash from ATM/cash-in Kiosk machine with senior officer at office.
- Collect cash from cash-in Kiosk machine.
- Monitor Kiosk error and collect the reason of error, maintenance and removing.
- Sort new bill for ATM.
- Other task assigned by supervisor/ manager.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Completed high school or bachelor degree in Business, Finance and Banking, Accounting or any related fields.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good organizational skills.
- Acceptable written and verbal communication skills (Khmer and English )Good computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.