Administrative Assistant to Executive Office
Posted:29/03/2019 -Closing Date:29/04/2019
The Administrative Assistant to Executive Office is serving as a primary point of contact for internal and external correspondences and communications on all matters pertaining to Executive Department and providing a high level administrative and secretarial support to top management.
- Head Officer, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to executive management.
- Maintain diary of management and arrange their appointments for meetings, visits, events etc.
- Organise their travel and other related arrangements.
- Filing, preparation, collation and distribution of supportive documentation, noted and correspondence.
- Telephone, email and internet communication.
- Work closely with Senior member of staff and coordination of matters between respective staff of the Bank as required by the Management.
- Make appointments, and necessary arangements for meeting in or outside the office.
- Check agenda and supportive docucemtns and notes.
- Check details in all paperwork working with others as necessary.
- Research, follow up on incoming issues arising from the notes that are required.
- Communicates with respective staff or third parties in regard to the tasks.
- Translate the document when required.
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Administrative, or any field
- Strong interpersonal communication skill
- Attention to details
- Good in English
- Fair analytical skill
- Good in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Words, Excel, and Power Point), and Adobe Acrobat
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.