Accounting and Administrative Officer
Posted: 18/Nov/2020 - Closing Date: 18/Dec/2020
To maintain the efficient management of day to day financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services of the branch to smoothen all functions of the office work as well as to keep customers satisfied and maintain continued profitability of the Bank.
- Stung Meanchey Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Purchase and manage branch stationery, first aid usage, and office supplies to facilitate smooth functioning of office work and provide better service at lower cost.
- Keep track and handle all branch’s documentations in and out to ensure proper recording and information flow of the branch.
- Process and handle all minor repairs and maintenance of office’s building; equipment and device on a timely manner.
- Ensure cleanliness and security of the branch’s frontline counter, back office and overall premise through monitoring of cleaners and security guards’ work.
- Prepare, monitor and control vehicles rental agreement and update contact list to provide supporting documents to head office.
- Process the purchase of fixed asset for branch by working closely with procurement team from head office to put in place better price and timely fixed assets in the branch.
- Control branch fixed assets through the precise recording, maintaining and reconciling the fixed asset account to produce accurate valuation of the business and correct tax report.
- Collect all branch assets upon termination to protect the Bank branding from the resigned or terminated staff’s misuse of the Bank given assets.
- Handle emergency demand to avoid involuntary service interruption during time of supply scarcity.
- Dealing with local authority in term of branch legal compliance to avoid legal risk.
- Prepare accurate and timely branch’s various reports such as branch checklist report, monthly new staff performance report, stationery summary report as such to ensure efficient and effective administration of the branch.
- Verify vouchers (teller slip) via Operational Department before submitting them to Accounting Department to confirm that the actual cost and cash match the amount stated in the vouchers.
- Handle and keep track of staff leave absence and termination to reduce work disruption and maintain their work-life balance as well as to lessen the time effort spent by HR on maintaining accurate leave records.
Skills and Specifications
- Undergraduate or bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance and banking, or any relevant field.
- Minimum one year of working experiences in accounting or administration field.
- Basic understanding of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, and risk management.
- Good administrative and customer services skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Basic Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Good team work, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.