ABA Bank and SWIFT, oversea transfer network, bring you a modern and safe banking experience for your outward and inward remittances. For more information on international bank transfers, check the options below.
Outward SWIFT Transfers
If you want to transfer funds abroad in the safest and most efficient manner, choose our Outward SWIFT service that provides you with the most quick and efficient procedure using secure SWIFT technology. With SWIFT transfers, your funds will be transferred directly to the recipient’s bank account quickly and securely. ABA Bank's SWIFT code: ABAAKHPP.
In order to make your banking experience with ABA even easier, we have created interactive OTT (Outward Telegraphic Transfer) forms for remittances. You can easily download each of them, fill in when it is convenient for you, print out and bring to your nearest ABA branch.
To download the forms, please follow the links below:
Transfer of funds abroad is executed via our Correspondents Banks and their network around the world. The following is the list of our correspondent banks for different currencies, which can be used to facilitate the payments to and from ABA bank accounts:
|Currency||Correspondent Bank Name||Swift Code|
|USD||JP Morgan Chase Bank, USA||CHASUS33|
|USD||Standard Chartered Bank, USA||SCBLUS33|
|USD||Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited||SCBLSG22|
|USD||Woori Bank, South Korea||HVBKKRSE|
|USD||Kookmin Bank, South Korea||CZNBKRSE|
|USD||Korea Exchange Bank, South Korea||KOEXKRSE|
|USD||DBS Bank, Singapore||DBSSSGSG|
|USD||Vietcom Bank, Vietnam||BFTVVNVX|
|USD||National Bank of Canada, Canada||BNDCCAMMINT|
|EUR||National Bank of Canada, Canada||BNDCCAMMINT|
|EUR||Commerzbank AG, Germany||COBADEFF|
|GBP||Standard Chartered Bank, UK||SCBLGB2L|
|SGD||DBS Bank, Singapore||DBSSSGSG|
|CNY||China Construction Bank Corporation, China||PCBCCNBJ|
|THB||Standard Chartered Bank, Thailand||SCBLTHBX|
|KRW||Woori Bank, South Korea||HVBKKRSE|
|USD||<=9,000||USD 15||N/A||USD 30|
|USD||>9,000||0.15% or min. USD 15 (whichever is higher)||USD 15||USD 30|
|EUR||Any amount||0.15% or min. USD 15 (whichever is higher)||USD 15||USD 40|
|GBP**||Any amount||0.15% or min. USD 15 (whichever is higher)||USD 15||USD 40|
|SGD||Any amount||0.15% or min. USD 15 (whichever is higher)||USD 15||USD 40|
|THB***||Any amount||0.15% or min. USD 15 (whichever is higher)||USD 15||USD 40|
|CNY/RMB||Any amount||0.15% or min. USD 15 (whichever is higher)||USD 15||USD 40|
* If you would like to pay ABA Bank and intermediary/correspondence bank charges to ensure full amount of transfer to be delivered to beneficiary bank, you should select “OUR” option while completing the OTT form. In such case, additional fees apply:
- For USD transfers: USD 30
- For EUR transfers: USD 50
- For GBP transfers: USD 50
- For SGD transfers: USD 50
- For THB transfers: USD 50
- For CNY transfers: USD 50
- For MYR transfers: USD 30
** For GBP transfers less than GBP 100, additional fee of GBP 5 will apply.
*** For THB transfers with options SHA or BEN, additional fees up to THB 1,000 will be deducted from the transfer amount.
Cancellation fee for any currency/amount: USD 30.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions are an Agreement between you (“the Applicant”), and Advanced Bank of Asia Limited (“the Bank”) on money transfers.
- The Applicant confirms that the information provided in this application form is true and correct and the Bank is not responsible for any delays, errors and omissions caused by misprinting and/or inaccuracy of the Applicant.
- The Applicant authorizes the Bank to debit his/her account for the transfer amount and amount of commissions and fees.
- The Applicant understands and confirms that the Bank will apply its internal currency exchange rate to process money transfer in foreign currency.
- The Applicant authorizes the Bank to postpone, suspend or cancel the money transfer if the Bank or correspondent bank found that it may be related to unlawful conduct and/or breach of any national or international laws or regulations.
- The Applicant undertakes that the money transfer is not related to any illegal activities and/or money laundering and/or terrorism finance. The Bank has the right to reject or suspend any transfer if required for its AML/KYC purposes.
- The Applicant undertakes to provide additional information and/or documents related to the money transfer if requested by the Bank.
- The Bank may change its fees and commissions as well as these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice.
- The Bank may disclose the money transfer information to third parties in accordance with the legislation of the Kingdom of Cambodia including, but not limited by, court decisions, investigations and regulations.
- In case of the money transfer cancellation, the Bank will return the Applicant’s funds only upon receipt of funds from correspondent bank. The Applicant understands and agrees that correspondent banks might charge cancellation and other fees, and that the applied exchange rate may be changed.
- The Bank is not responsible for any taxes, duties and other expenses, which might occur in other countries in relation to the money transfer.
- To complete the transfer properly, the Bank may select a correspondent bank by its own decision acting on the best efforts basis. Such correspondent bank may charge a fee, which will be deducted from the funds paid to the beneficiary or will be charged to the Bank. If the correspondent bank’s fee is charged to the Bank, the Bank will debit the Applicant’s account for amount of such fee.
How to transfer?
Visit one of our branches and meet our Relationship Managers who will guide you through the application procedure, or give us a call at 023 225 333 for further information.
Inward SWIFT Transfers
ABA Bank offers a quick transfer of money from abroad for individual persons/corporations via Inward Bank remittances through our network of correspondent banks in major currencies.
For all the incoming remittances, the following are the details that the ordering customer needs to provide to its remitting bank to effect the payment to the ABA Account.
|Beneficiary Name||Your name as per ABA Bank record|
|Beneficiary Address||Your address|
|Beneficiary Account Number||Your account number with ABA Bank (starts from 000)|
|Beneficiary Bank Name||ADVANCED BANK OF ASIA LIMITED|
|Beneficiary Bank Address||No. 148, Preah Sihanouk Blvd., Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Beneficiary Bank SWIFT Code||ABAAKHPP|
|Correspondent Bank||Choose one correspondent bank as per currency of remittance from our correspondent bank list.|
|USD||0.01 - 1.00||Equal to the transfer amount|
|USD||1.01 - 10.00||USD 10|
|USD||Above 10||0.10% or min. USD 10 (whichever is higher)|
|EUR||Any amount||0.10% or min. USD 10 (whichever is higher)|
|GBP||Any amount||0.10% or min. USD 10 (whichever is higher)|
|SGD||Any amount||0.10% or min. USD 10 (whichever is higher)|
|THB||Any amount||0.10% or min. USD 10 (whichever is higher)|
|CNY/RMB||Any amount||0.10% or min. USD 10 (whichever is higher)|
We are currently offering a ZERO inward fee promotion for other currencies beside USD until December 31, 2019. Please visit our promotion page.
Cancellation fee for any currency/amount: USD 20.
|Beneficiary Bank’s name:||Advanced Bank of Asia Limited|
|Beneficiary’s Bank Address:||#148, Preah Sihanouk Blvd., Phnom Penh, Cambodia|