Make your money work hard for you and know exactly what you’ll get. Choose a term deposit between 1 to 36 months on your Fixed Deposit Account and earn interest at competitive rates.
|Minimum initial deposit||100.00||400,000|
|Interest rate (p.a.)*|
|Flexible interest payment|
|Withdrawal****||Not allowed for partial withdrawal|
|Access to deposit|
* Interest rates are subject to change at the Bank's sole discretion without prior notice to clients.
** Commercial Banks, Specialized Banks and Micro Finance Institutions, Insurance Companies and other form of Financial Institutions (FI) defined by the National Bank of Cambodia's regulations are subject to approval from ALCO Committee.
*** USD 25 fee for Access Card and Dynamic authentication device.
**** Savings interest rate will be applied for prematurity withdrawal. Interests paid including tax shall be returned (prematurity withdrawal) if premature withdrawal of monthly interest payment Fixed Deposit is requested.
- Earn high return on your money for a fixed term without impact of movement of interest rates in the market;
- Have high flexibility to manage both principal and interest received by setting standing order instruction to (i) close on maturity, (ii) renew only principal or (iii) renew both principal and interest;
- Get a free Credit Card for a minimum deposit balance of USD 3,000 or more (terms and conditions apply).
The required documents for opening corporate Fixed Deposit account are:
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Certificate of incorporation issued by Ministry of Commerce
- Approval Letter issued by Ministry of Commerce
- Board of Directors Resolution
- National ID or passport for Cambodian authorized signatory and passport with entry visa for foreign authorized signatory (all documents must be valid)
- National ID or passport of company’s directors (all documents must be valid)
- Completed Application Form
- Business tax Patent (if applicable)
- Business License issued by relevant ministry and/or authority (if applicable)
- Letter of Approval from relevant ministry or authority (if applicable)
- Other registration documents (if applicable)
How to apply?
Visit one of our branches and meet our Relationship Manager who will guide you through the application procedure,or give us a call at 023 225 333 for further information.
Interest rates are subject to the Bank’s sole discretion in changing it without prior notice to customers. The information in this brochure is prepared for informational purposes only. Before you apply on this, please consider if it is right for you. If you need help, please call 023 225 333.