Current "PLUS" account
Current “PLUS” account provides you with the great possibility to start earning interest using your current account. Being a simple, cost effective solution to manage your money in Cambodia as well as overseas, the Current plus account offers an outstanding level of simplicity, coupled with pleasant efficiency.
|Minimum opening amount*||500||2,000,000|
|Minimum on-going balance**||500||2,000,000|
|Withdrawals conditions***||Unlimited partial withdrawals without loss of accrued interest are allowed upon a condition that minimum ongoing balance is preserved on the deposit account|
|Inter-regional branch cash deposit/withdrawal (daily limit)****||30,000||120,000,000|
|Interest rate (p.a.)*****||0.50%||1%|
|Interest Payment||Quarterly (the quarter of fiscal year ) or upon account closure|
|Replenishment||Unlimited fund top-up in cash or non-cash forms are allowed, at any time and in any amount|
|Cheque dishonor fee through clearing house (per cheque)||50||200,000|
|Cheque dishonor fee through ABA branch (per cheque)||10||40,000|
|Monthly account service||Free|
|Cheque book (50 sheets)||10||40,000|
|Cheque Return Fee||50||200,000|
|Access to account|
* Fee of USD 20 / KHR 80,000 is applied for closing the account within 3 months from opening date.
** If the minimum ongoing balance not preserved on the deposit account, the current account will be closed.
*** Cash withdrawal allowed basing on Cheque leaf issued from the Bank.
**** In case of exceeding the daily limit, 0.10% or minimum $1 (whichever higher) fee will be applied.
***** Interest rate accrued daily at 365 days a year, considering actual quantity of days a month.
****** USD 25 fee for Access Card and Dynamic authentication device.
Along with the interest rate on your funds, some additional features are available:
- Free monthly account service;
- Free E-Service;
- Free access to the account via iBanking.
How to apply
The required documents for opening Current PLUS account are:
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Certificate of incorporation issued by Ministry of Commerce
- Approval Letter issued by Ministry of Commerce
- Board of Directors Resolution
- National ID or passport for Cambodian authorized signatory and passport with entry visa for foreign authorized signatory (all documents must be valid)
- National ID or passport of company’s directors (all documents must be valid)
- Completed Application Form
- Business tax Patent (if applicable)
- Business License issued by relevant ministry and/or authority (if applicable)
- Letter of Approval from relevant ministry or authority (if applicable)
- Other registration documents (if applicable)