Customs and Duties Tax
ABA Bank was appointed by the Ministry of Economy and Finance to accept tax payments on behalf of the General Department of Customs and Excise (GDCE). It enables customs brokers and declarants to pay their customs and duty taxes easily with ABA Pay on the GDCE website, ABA Mobile, and ABA Business.
Only an Advice number is required for every GDCE tax payment made on these digital platforms.
Why pay your taxes with ABA?
- Enjoy zero commission charge
- Pay 24/7 from the comfort of your home or office
- Pay right on your ABA Mobile
- Pay easily by scanning the ABA PAY QR code on the GDCE website using your ABA Mobile
- Pay directly from your ABA Business account using ABA Business
- No bank counter visit for Debit Advice/Credit Advice
- Only E-Payment Certificate downloaded from ASYCUDA is required for customs clearance
- Save time and money
How it works
Payment with ABA PAY on the GDCE website (e-Payment)
- Go to the GDCE website https://www.customs.gov.kh/
- Log in (username and password)
- Click E-payment and wait for Payment Advice
- Click Pay and verify payment details
- Select ABA PAY and scan to pay with ABA Mobile
Payment with ABA Mobile
- Launch your ABA Mobile
- Tap Payments
- Select Public Services
- Scroll down and tap General Department of Customs and Excise
- Select your account, enter Advice No., and tap PAY NOW
Payment through ABA Business online banking platform
- Log in to your ABA Business
- Go to Bill Payments and then Public Services
- Select your source account and then General Department of Customs and Excise
- Key in your Advice Number and click Next
- Enter your OTP, click Submit, and inform your authorizer to approve the instructions
- Go to Account and export the transaction statement
If you have questions or need further assistance and information, please call us at 1 800 203 203.
General Terms and Conditions and General Terms and Conditions for Online Services apply. You need Adobe Reader to view these PDF files.