Ria Mobile Transfer
ABA Bank partners with Ria Money Transfer (Ria) to bring convenience in delivering fast and secure way of fund transfer by introducing it in ABA Mobile app. Now, ABA customers can receive Ria money transfers from around the world directly into their accounts 24/7 using ABA Mobile.
Customers do not need to visit the bank branch anymore when receiving funds from their relatives, friends or partners. This new way of receiving Ria inward transfers is available in ABA Mobile for both iOS and Android platforms for free.
We've updated ABA Mobile Terms and Conditions on March 26, 2020. Click here to read the updated version.
How to credit Ria money transfer into account with ABA Mobile:
- Launch the ABA Mobile app;
- Go to “Transfers” section and tap “RIA Inward”;
- Enter the 11-digit code of the transaction (provided by the sender) and the receiving amount;
- Tap “Deposit” button and confirm the transaction with your ABA Mobile PIN.
Full Terms and Conditions of the Ria Mobile Transfer can be found here.
Ria provides facilities to send and receive money internationally through its network of agents worldwide. Ria Mobile Transfer is:
- fast and safe – you can immediately receive Ria inward transfers in ABA Mobile at your fingertips;
- easy and available to all ABA customers – you can receive funds into your ABA account as long as you are an ABA Mobile app user;
- quick and convenient – you do not need to visit any bank branch, simply receive money directly into your account in ABA Mobile app;
- available to receive worldwide – your sender has more than 397,000 locations around the globe to choose from.
Like this feature?
Download ABA Mobile app today to start using it for Ria Mobile Transfers and other useful features!
How to apply for ABA Account
Visit one of our branches and meet our Relationship Manager who will guide you through the application procedure or give us a call at 023 225 333 for further information.