Outward SWIFT Mobile Transfers
To make your banking experience with us even more convenient and efficient, we introduce you Outward SWIFT Mobile Transfers in USD via ABA Mobile app.
This feature will save you a lot of time as you can transfer funds abroad right from your smartphone without having to pay a visit to ABA branch! The transfer can be done 24/7 from the comfort of your home or office.
Benefits of processing Outward SWIFT Transfers in ABA Mobile:
- The SWIFT transfers in the app use the same transfer rates as in-branch transactions, so you don’t need to travel to ABA branch anymore.
- You can create a template for your frequent outward SWIFT transactions to save time.
- You can download the transaction details in PDF for your further reference.
- If your transaction has invalid details, the transfer will not go through and funds will be automatically credited back to your account in full (including fees). After that, you can amend and re-submit the transaction.
Fees and Charges
- Flat transfer fee of 15 USD (or the special rate provided to you by the Bank) per transfer.
- Additional fee of 30 USD will be applied if the option “OUR” is selected (full transfer amount delivered to the Receiver’s bank).
For more details on fees and charges, please refer to the Terms & Conditions for money transfers.
Like other features of ABA Mobile, Outward SWIFT Mobile Transfers is easy to use and has user-friendly interface. Simply launch ABA Mobile app on your smartphone, proceed to Transfers section and choose Outward SWIFT Transfer. To complete the transfer form, please fill in this mandatory information:
- Select your account number to transfer.
- Input your valid phone number.
- Fill in the Receiver’s information such as name and address, and then select country.
- Input Receiver’s bank’s SWIFT code, so the app will display receiver’s bank name and address, and other fields based on the receiver’s country requirement.
- Input Receiver’s account or IBAN number.
- Input the transfer amount.
- Choose who should pay the transfer fees. There are 3 options to choose from – SHA, OUR, or BEN.
- Input Purpose of transfer.
- Input Intermediary bank SWIFT Code (optional).
- Click “I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions” and tap DONE, so the app will automatically calculate the fees and the total transfer amount.
- If all the information is correct, click TRANSFER button and confirm the transaction with your personal 4-digit PIN.
Note: There are specific requirements for certain countries as below:
|Destination Country||Mandatory for ABA customer to input|
|USA||Routing Number/Fedwire Number/ABA|
|United Kingdom||Sort code|
|New Zealand||BSB Number|
|Canada||Transit Number and Institution Number|
|Japan||Branch Name/Branch Code|
Other Terms and Conditions
- You can initiate transfer 24/7. However, the cut-off time for processing is 4 pm on business days (Mon-Fri). Hence, any transaction submitted within the cut-off time will be processed on the same day; the transaction submitted after the cut-off time will be processed on the next business day of the Bank.
- Outward SWIFT Transfer is only supported in USD currency.
- The latest version of ABA Mobile app should be installed on the customer’s smartphone to avail this feature.
- To amend and/or cancel the processed transactions, customer needs to visit the nearest ABA branch with the completed OTT Amendment/Trace/Cancellation Form
- For the full list of the service’s Terms & Conditions, please follow this link.
Get the App
Click the icon below to download the application from Apple's App store or Google Play Store. After downloading, simply follow the screen instructions to start mobile banking!