ABA Mobile app brings you E-Cash service. It’s a simple and secure way to send funds to your friends, family, or even yourself using your smartphone and withdraw it 24/7 at any ABA ATM. The best part? You won’t need a bankcard to withdraw the money!
How to send
In order to send money using E-Cash service, you need to:
- Launch ABA Mobile and tap E-Cash button.
- Select the account1 from which you want to send money to ATM.
- Enter the amount2 you wish to be withdrawn from ATM.
- Click ‘SEND’ to perform the transaction.
1 Select USD account if you want to send money in USD and select KHR account if you want to send money in KHR.
2 The withdrawal amount is 10 – 200 USD or 10,000 – 400,000 KHR per transaction. The maximum daily limit is 200 USD or 800,000 KHR.
After that, you will see the secret 6-digit code that you or your recipient need to use in order to withdraw the cash from the ATM. You can also share the code with your relative by using the red button on the screen via the apps available on your phone (SMS, messenger, Facebook, etc.). In addition, the secret code will appear in the push notification and can also be found in the Notifications section.
How to withdraw
In order to withdraw the cash using E-Cash service, the recipient should do the following:
- Find the nearest ABA Bank ATM
- Press “Accept” or “Enter” button to activate the ATM
- Select language
- Tap E-Cash button on the screen
- Select currency (USD or KHR)
- Enter the exact amount of E-Cash transaction
- Enter the secret 6-digit E-Cash code.
Get ABA Mobile
To start using E-Cash service, you need to download and register ABA Mobile. It is FREE! Click the icon below to download the app from Apple's App store or Google Play Store. After downloading, simply follow the screen instructions to start mobile banking!