Posted: 08/10/2015 - Closing Date:30/11/2015
Responsible for handling customer transactions at banks, including taking deposits, disbursing cash, opening accounts, and investigating fees.
Provincial and Phnom Penh branches
Duties and Responsibilities
- Counter operations
- Handle cash for all the transactions
- Money counterfeit notice
- Deposit/withdraw Cash and Cheque
- Be Confidential with the Customers’ balance or other transactions
- Exchange money
- Printing Bank statement
- Closing Account
- Provide a comfortable way for customers with the bank services
- Check the closed balance with cash daily
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant fields
- Minimum 1 year experience of relevant experiences in customer services or other front line role
- Ability to accurately and efficiently process cash transaction
- Attention to details
- Good planning, problem solving & organizing skills
- Computer skills in Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good command in spoken and written English is required.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.