SME Loan Supervisor
Posted: 09/Apr/2021 - Closing Date: 07/May/2021
To provide an effective supervision and oversight of an assigned SME loan team by ensuring the established SME loan and credit policies are followed and service quality standards are achieved as well as to evaluate, authorize, and recommend approval of SME loan application through having the precise knowledge and understanding of banking rules, regulations, SME loan policies and procedures pertaining to them including, but not limited to various Laws Applicable to Banks and Financial Institution.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exercise direct supervision over SME loan personnel to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Drive team to achieve each individual performance target and overcome challenges in their own areas through regular pipeline meetings.
- Ensure clients and team satisfaction and smooth lending operations by making sure team strictly comply with the Bank’s internal policies, procedures and loan policy.
- Accompany lending team activities in conducting credit investigation, credit checking, loan approval process and other underwriting activities and collateral evaluation to ensure good lending procedures and heathy loan quality of the branch in accordance with the bank’s policy.
- Ensure timely submission of credit reviewing, renewal or extension application from team members.
- Ensure verification of supporting documents provided by clients and ensure fair collateral valuation based actual site visit to detect fraudulent.
- Provide continuous performance coaching and monitoring of SME loan personnel to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Monitor team activities such as designing working schedules, assigned duties, responsibilities, coaching and performance review to maintain stable operations.
- Take lead in promoting the Bank’s SME loan products particularly in conducting customer orientation to improve the quality of the Bank’s SME loan portfolio.
- Manage late payment and SME loan defaults by consistently providing team the professional methodologies to follow up, reschedule and restructure clients’ loans.
- Work closely with loan recovery team to ensure successful recovery of loa.
- Coordinate with team members and lawyers to accommodate loan contract execution with clients and explanation to clients if needed.
- Report and update the line manager any activities and status of the loan products as well as the problems and issues encountered by team members.
- Give constructive feedback to improve operational policy and guidelines.
- Handle complex customers’ issues or complaints with loan officers to reach win-win solution and if the complains are not resolved at the low level it should be forwarded to higher management level.
- Resolve team routine and complex issues to maintain productivities and morale.
- Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak up culture.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum three years of working experiences in banking and financial services industry with a strong track record in granting loans.
- In-depth knowledge of the bank operations, rules and regulations, laws, granting loans, and credit risk management.
- Demonstrated financial analysis and presentation skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Proficient Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Excellent organizing, recording and filing skills.
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Good team leadership, management, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.