Senior iOS Developer
Posted: 15/Sep/2021 - Closing Date: 14/Oct/2021
Senior iOS Developer is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of iOS mobile app and integration with the backend web service. You will work alongside with other developers, designer, product owner and QA team to understand and implement the product feature. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and creation of quality products is essential for this role.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and Build new feature for the iOS application.
- Collaborate with the team of designer, developers, tester and product owner to define, design and ship new feature of the iOS app.
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge case, usability and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- 2-3 years of professional experience with iOS app development.
- Familiarity with Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphic and Core Text.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Passionate about new technologies trend.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Good oral communication and written documentation skills.
- Good time management and self-discipline.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Knowledge with development tool chain such as JIRA, Jenkin, GIT, BitBucket, TestFairy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.