Senior Internal Audit Officer
Senior Internal Audit Officer responds in receiving and delivering the mails from and to each department, branches and public/private institutions; ensures all mails are managed with proper system and acknowledgment.
The Internal Audit Officer will be under the direct supervision of Head of Internal Audit Department and coordinates closely with the management team (Branch Manager, Head of Department) and all staff of the ABA Bank Ltd. S/he is responsible for the systematic examination of all financial transaction to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the bank’s accounting records and systems.
Phnom Penh, Head Office
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collecting all necessary data for pre audit analysis.
- Analyze, review procedures for each audit assignment.
- Field auditing as per the respective internal audit procedures, such as account opening file, credit file, remittance, etc.
- Ensure completeness the auditing as per the internal audit procedure.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit finding.
- Follow up on the progress of implementation and recommendation.
- Detect unusual transaction of transaction in system in daily basis.
- Detect non-compliance with law, established internal policies, procedures, and regulations.
Skills and Specifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Banking Field.
- Good analytical knowledge in accounting and credit field is an asset.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in auditing field in Bank/MFIs.
- Good communication skill with very tough situation.
- Flexible and work with less supervision condition.
- Willingness to travel to province frequently.
- Good command in English language.
- Computer literacy, especially family of Microsoft, core-banking system knowledge is an advantage.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.