Senior Core Banking System Officer
Posted: 02/Apr/2021 - Closing Date: 30/Apr/2021
Senior Core Banking System Officer is responsible for controlling and supporting bank's user over all issues concerning core banking system; Daily (working hours) maintenance and monitoring of above stated system to keep them in stable service 24/7; Running End of Day, End of Month and End of Year procedures, if necessary change time to night shift, Must to obey the Night Shift rule; Auditing and Administrating on Security user maintenance; Simulating, applying all fixes and patches issues by vendors of above stated applications to keep them up to date in terms of functionality, productivity and security.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control and Support of bank’s user over all user issues concerning above stated system.
- Audit and Administrate on Creating new user, transferring and disabling users of above stated system.
- Daily (working hours) maintenance and monitoring of above stated systems in order to keep them in service 24/7 (only for those systems which must be 24/7) and reporting to supervisor about any errors, slowness or unavailability of services.
- Execution of End of Day, End Of Month and End of Year procedures; if necessary change time to night shift, Must to obey the Night Shift rule.
- Simulate, apply all fixes and patches issues by vendors of above stated applications to keep them up to date in terms of functionality, productivity and security.
- Be responsible for keeping employees of training about above stated system.
- Willing to perform sundry duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills and Specification
- Bachelor degree in computer science or IT.
- At least three years experience in daily operation supporting in microfinance or banking sector.
- Good understanding of database language such as PL/SQL, SQL and reporting applications.
- Have some experiences with accounting and management skill.
- Well coordination and collaboration with others to work as a team.
- Able to work at night shift.
- High commitment to work under pressure and self-motivation.
- Good knowledge of English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.