Merchant Support Officer
Posted: 02/Apr/2021 - Closing Date: 30/Apr/2021
Merchant Support Officer is responsible to provide and accomplish action plans for merchant support activities in an assigned region/province/area through responding to merchants’ inquiries, maintaining relationships with new and existing merchants and other related under writing activities for the continued profitability of the Bank.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (4 posts).
- Kampot Branch, Kampot Province (1 post).
- Takhmao Branch, Kandal Province (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolve merchant and e-merchant issues, requests, inquiries, and complaints via phone call, site-visit, emails, and other communication channel in a timely and customer friendly manner to satisfy and retain them.
- Install and set up POS, printing and delivery static QR at merchant’s premise.
- Provide merchant training of QR, POS usage and card acceptance guideline.
- Conduct regular onsite and offsite visit and check on merchant’s activities to ensure smooth operations.
- Troubleshoot issues related to POS and card acceptance promptly via onsite visit or offsite instructions to maintain smooth operations of the POS machine.
- Collect QR, POS transaction supporting documents from merchants or e-merchants to keep as a reference for any future usage/disputes.
- Maintain and deepen merchant relationships through various engagement activities as a tactic to retain and cross-sell them.
- Provide guideline to merchant about card acceptance procedures and dispute fundamentals to minimize incoming disputes or any financial losses.
- Prepare and submit daily activity report including issue resolved feedback and performance report.
- Escalate the issues/complaints to higher authority for solution if needed.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, IT or any relevant field.
- Minimum one year of working experiences in card business in banking and financial services industry.
- Good client relationship management and customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, and risk management.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Basic Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Good team work, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.