Loan Administrative Officer
Posted: 09/Apr/2021 - Closing Date: 07/May/2021
To manage loan administration of the branch diverse loan portfolio, the ongoing compliance and individual loan reports involving a broad variety of loan administrative service functions from loan application to loan closing. To serve as a credit liaison between loan administration and lenders through underwriting support and verifying all clients’ needed documents in place prior to loan closing.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify, follow up and prepare all legal documents submitted by lending team and District Operations Officers for further approval both from the branch and/or Head Office personnel in-charge to make sure that those documents are valid and completed in accordance with loan policy.
- Ensure all loan documents are completed and compliant to checklist on a timely manner.
- Ensure all loan documents both hard and soft copies are well organized and secured.
- Identify clearly on the final approval of each loan application whether only at the branch level or resolution from Credit Committee as part of compliance to the Bank’s loan policy.
- Check CBC to review individual customer personal credit report in order to identify whether their loan request is applicable for further approval or not.
- Process loan disbursement in accordance with loan disbursement time frame to keep customers satisfied with such fast and convenient customer service provided.
- Secure all customers’ loan request required and related documents in the vault (i.e. loan application, collateral, etc.) to keep customer credit related information confidential and serve as references for further disputes.
- Follow up with Monitoring team regarding to any client’s expiration date of insurance to maintain the secured loan.
- Prepare any duties related reports needed by line manager.
Skills and Specifications
- High School Diploma or bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum one year of working experiences in banking and financial services industry.
- Basic knowledge of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, granting loans, and credit risk management.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Good organizing, recording and filing skills.
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Good problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.