Contact Center Consultant
Posted: 19/Feb/2021 - Closing Date: 15/Mar/2021
To provide highly professional customer experiences by delivery of excellent customer services, tailored product and service consultations through inbound and outbound calls and messages to ensure quality inquiries/complaints escalation and achieve sales referrals of the Bank.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (15 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond customer’s calls and messages (through social media channels, emails and the Bank’s website) by following given standard script and customer service standard of ABA Bank.
- Ensure sevice level or service turnaround time of messages (social media channels, emails and Bank’s website) is achieved.
- Handle and resolve customer issues/complaints and/or identify and escalate priority issues/complaints to the right key person in-charge.
- Conduct complaint registration into system in timely and accurate manner.
- Provide customers with product and service consultations, specifications, terms and conditions with prepared sales script in order to achieve sales referral target.
- Act as a focal point to refer banking products to related teams for further cross-selling and achieve sales target.
- Complete call logs and prepare call reports on the timely manner.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by phone to survey about the service provided by ABA Bank.
- Keep up to date with ABA’s products suite and marketing campaigns to ensure superior product knowledge.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Professional Communication, Finance and Banking, Accounting or any relevant field.
- Less than one year of working experiences in relevant field.
- Ability to use and communicate via social medias with professional writing style.
- Good listening, sales, customer services, communication, negotiation, problem solving, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent product knowledge of financial services.
- Practical knowledge of banking operations, rules and regulations, and operational risks.
- Good flexibility, critical thinking and relationship management skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English (Chinese is a plus).
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.