Business Application Support Officer
Posted: 22/Nov/2021 - Closing Date: 22/Dec/2021
This position is responsible for developing and implementing best-in-class consumer experience into the Bank’s web and mobile app based projects. S/he should be proficient in both User Experience and User Interface areas (visual design). S/he should translate complex business/user needs into customer-focused solutions and help develop the whole user experience including cross-platform prototypes, user interface designs, and interaction models.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control and Support of bank’s user over all user issues concerning.
- Understand system functions processes, workflows, data structure to be easy in checking any issues and report to manager/vendor.
- coordination and collaboration with others to work as a team.
- Be responsible for supporting daily core banking operation and financial application.
- Control access permissions and privileges to FLEXCUBE.
- Administrate on creating new, transferring, and closing users.
- Simulate issue in test environment to find out the root cause, then update to Manager.
- Maintenance and monitoring in systems in orders to keep them in service 24/7 (only for those systems which must be 24/7) and reporting to supervisor about any errors, slowness or unavailability of services.
- Execution of End of Day (EOD), End of Month (EOM), and End of Year (EOY) procedure.
- Willing to perform sundry duties as assigned by supervisor or Manager.
- Ensure the security of the information systems, reports and communication lines.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science in IT.
- At least one year experiences informational technologies in microfinance or banking sector.
- Good experience in oracle database language Oracle DB, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Good experience in Unix Operation System.
- Good Communication, presentation, and problem-solving kills.
- High commitment to work under pressure and self-motivation.
- Good knowledge of English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.