Banking Applications and Reports Request Analysis Officer
Posted: 25/Nov/2021 - Closing Date: 27/Dec/2021
Banking Applications and Reports Request Analysis Officer shall be responsible for the discussion on any requests of development of internal banking applications and reports, preparing development schedule, testing with user acceptent test (UAT), etc . And shall be reporting to Head of banking apps/reports development unit.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accepting and reviewing requests from the bank departments.
- Discuss with related department about app/report requested details.
- Prepare and arrange schedule of development with developer.
- Pass all necessary information related to new app/report requested to a developer officer.
- Monitor and control each development process and update to user.
- Tracking all issues related to application, api and report.
- Testing developed apps and reports involving department users (UAT).
- Request to delivery apps and reports to the production environments.
- Preparation of User Manuals and handling over to respective support teams.
- Support user about the report, application usage if need.
- Perform other tasks which will assigned by line manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Must have experience in new applications testing by using any testing tool and concept.
- Must have experience in preparing test case, test result and/or user quides.
- Must have experience in issue and development process control with a proper progress report.
- At least 2 years experience on relared field.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology / Computer Science.
- Good communication skills in Khmer and in English.
- Be patient, flexible, honest and punctual.
- Willing to work as a team.
- Willing to research/learn new technology.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.