Banking Application & Report Development Officer
Posted: 10/01/2017 - Closing Date:28/01/2017
The post is recruited to assist to contribute to ABA growth and report requirement from each department.
Phnom Penh, Head Office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with report analysis officer for new report development.
- Write programming code for new report (Oracle PL/SQL, HTML, .NET).
- Inform to report analysis officer about the process / availability of reports.
- Perform other tasks which will assigned by line manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology / Computer Science.
- At least 2 years experience.
- Must have experience in report development/customization.
- Must have NET/SQL/PLSQL experience.
- Must have experience working with function, procedure and package.
- Must have a good understanding of OOP.
- Be flexible, honest and punctual.
- Willing to work as a team.
- Willing to research/learn new technology.
- Good communication skills in Khmer and in English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.