Terminal Operations Officer
Posted: 11/Jan/2021 - Closing Date: 11/Feb/2021
To perform cash loading/replenishment and collection at the Bank’s terminals including but not limited to Automated Teller Machine (ATM), Cash Recycling Machine (CRM), Cash-in Kiosk Machine (CiM), and Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) as well as conduct off-site visit, captured card collection in order to maintain smooth operations, and take part in the terminal installation and removal in accordance with the Bank’s business processes, policies, and procedures.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (03 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct on a daily basis of cash loading/replenishment and collection especially ensure secured and compliant procedures at the Bank’s terminal to avoid operational risks as well as to keep customer satisfied through its fast and convenient transactions;
- Collect on a daily basis captured card(s) and return to customer representative as soon as possible to ensure fast and satisfying customer solutions provided in line with the Bank’s policies and procedures;
- Conduct the Bank’s terminal site visit upon requested and immediately escalate to the relevant stakeholder(s) for any network or technical related issues arising in particularly to terminal booth, power supply, network connection, internet service provider (ISP), and/or other issues to offer the resolutions in a timely and effective manner also minimize customer impact;
- Coordinate terminal fixing and service monitoring to ensure smooth operations;
- Take part in new terminal installation or removal process in order to ensure proper technical in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures with between internal and external teams along with the smooth operations and customer satisfactory;
- Provide support to other employees when necessary as assigned to continue contributing to the achievement of the Bank objective and goals;
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and requirements
- Associate degree or bachelor degree in IT or any relevant field;
- None to less than one year of relevant working in experiences;
- Basic understanding of various electronic telecommunications devices in financial institution;
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English;
- Proficient Microsoft Office and Bank’s software;
- Good customer services skills;
- Good analytical, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill;
- Able to travel extensively;
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.