Posted: 14/Sep/2020 - Closing Date: 13/Oct/2020
To monitor Teller’s activities by ensuring that the daily operations in teller line are conducted in accordance to the Bank’s established guidelines, policies and procedures. To supervise the team delivering superior customer service through accurate and timely processing and recording the banking transactions in teller line based on customer financial needs.
- Russey Keo Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the second in-charge of Teller Supervisor to oversee and ensure the smooth team daily operations.
- Perform all aspects of front-end customer service in teller line to prevent unacceptable customer service response time, especially whenever the line is crowded with customers.
- Handle large amount of cash in organized, and balance vault cash with a high degree of accuracy to avoid financial risk.
- Monitor and maintain optimal branch cash levels and prepare the related reports as needed to prevent insufficient branch cash availability for daily operations.
- Oversee the execution of Automated Teller Machine (ATM) and Cash in Kiosk Machines (CiM) to ensure its safe and smooth daily transactions.
- Balance own cash drawer by handling any amount of cash in organized to produce the correct record of daily closing balance.
- Handle complex customers’ issues whenever Tellers could not by remaining calm and executing the excellent customer service principles to find an amicable solution for all.
- Resolve tellers’ complex issues to keep their productivities and moral high.
- Monitor Tellers’ activities such as designing their working schedules, assigned duties, responsibilities and performance review to maintain stable operations.
- Keep promoting the Bank’s products and services to increase brand awareness and customer traffic.
- Disseminate knowledge of the Banks’ products and services constantly to all Tellers to maintain their superior product and services knowledge.
- Coach all tellers the Bank’s corresponding policies, procedures and regulations consistently to minimize operational risk.
- Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully in order to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak up culture”.
Skills and Requirement
- Hold high school diploma or bachelor degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant fields.
- Obtain at least 2 years working experience as Teller in financial institutions.
- Obtain good knowledge in cash handling procedures.
- Possess good customer service, math and computer skill.
- Possess good organizational and time management skill.
- Possess good leadership, management, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skill both Khmer and English.
- Be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.