Senior E-Payment Support Officer
Posted: 29/Jul/2020 - Closing Date: 31/Aug/2020
Senior E-Payment Support Officer is responsible to perform technical reconciliation of Card General Ledgers (GLs) for the ABA Bank Card’s Products and Services as well as prepare its withholding tax, analytical data, and financial reports to maintain accurate insights and analysis for the Bank.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily AR/AP reconciliation of the Card’s General Ledgers (GLs) to maintain accurate data for further processing.
- Conduct calculation and declaration of the card withholding tax to management team and Finance Department for verification and approval.
- Prepare monthly Profit and Loss (P&L) report (and relevant financial report as assigned) for Card’s Products and Services to ensure proper transactional records for the business and submit to internal departments for confirmation.
- Prepare monthly transactional reports, card data reports (VC/MC/UPI on-us, off-us, and remote on-us), and relevant analysis reports as assigned for internal management team and regulator;
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Minimum two to three years of working experience in accounting or finance field.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and understanding of Bank’s software.
- Ability to prepare Profit and Loss report and relevant financial reports with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent numerical skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Excellent recording, filing, classifying, reporting skills, time management and task management skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Good interpersonal, team work and problem-solving skills.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.