Senior Business Support Officer
Posted:15/03/2019 -Closing Date:04/04/2019
Business Support Officer is responsible for supporting on providing the sales performance reports to branches, sales team and Head of Sales unit as well as relevant business data, analysis, monitor, training material for sales team to be more effective.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, prepare and consolidate branches/sales team performance to Head of Sales unit and branches/sales team.
- Monitor and analyze each branch and individual sales performance.
- Track and collect data from branches, sales team, other departments and system for analyzing and summarizing to support sales performance.
- Control weekly pipeline from branches/sales team.
- Collect and manage Fixed deposit report.
- Analyze big withdrawal & deposit transactions.
- Arrange training schedules with HR and other trainers.
- Preparing training materials & test.
- Analyze products knowledge of sales team and report to Head of Sales for further support and improvement.
- Collect competitor’s products and other marketing campaigns.
- Doing research in the Financial market.
- Create reports and timely update to Head of Sales unit.
- Assist to make various business analysis reports as per management request.
- Conduct branch visit.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Banking, Accounting, Economic, Business Administration or relevant degree.
- Knowledge of data collection, analysis, and data presentation.
- Ability to work independently and as a team in an effective and efficient manner.
- Fast learning.
- Good at Excel & PowerPoint.
- Good speaking & writing in English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.