Posted: 11/Jan/2021 - Closing Date: 11/Feb/2021
Relationship Manager is responsible for achieving branch sales targets by providing customers with an easy and friendly banking experience, which identifies and meets customer's transnational and sales needs.
- Chbar Ampov Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Stade Chas Branch (01 Post).
- Ou Baek K’am Branch ( 01 Post).
- Chaom Chau 2 Branch ( 02 Posts).
- Independent Monument Branch ( 01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make customer presentations and identify & action sales opportunity for new business from both new and existing customer.
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship, existing customer and local market activities
- Agree challenging daily, weekly, and monthly referral targets for yourself with your branch manager/ Head of Department. Regularly evaluate these targets – when results fall short of target, understand why and agree what to do differently to improve performance with your line manager.
- Keep up to day with ABA’s products suite and marketing campaigns to ensure superior product knowledge.
- Develop and implement effective customer retention strategies.
Skills and requirements
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Sales, negotiation and relationship building.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Complaint resolving.
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.