Relationship Manager - Business Banking
Posted: 13/May/2020 - Closing Date: 12/Jun/2020
Relationship Manager-Business Banking is responsible for achieving commercial sales targets by providing customers with an easy and friendly banking services and experiences.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (3 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process/originate/prepare Credit Appraisal Report of loan applications (detailed loan proposal write up and detailed financial analysis) of those customers referred.
- Review loan applications prepared and submitted for present the loan application(s) to relevant approving party.
- Conduct site visit to all loan clients (to their business premise and proffered collateral) to further understand and verify client’s business model and financial soundness and creditworthiness of clients.
- Analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower.
- Analyze, check correctness and verify documents and other information provided by branches and clients in terms of client's creditworthiness, business viability, purpose of loan, financial reports, collateral conditions, and other aspects of credit evaluation.
- Discuss credit-related issues and loan packaging to provide sound financial advises and tailored solution for commercial clients.
- Constantly get updated on guideline, praksas, circular and other policies with regard to commercial loan sector issued by regulator.
- To monitor and manage loan portfolio to ensure any deterioration in the asset quality is properly escalated to relevant approving party.
- Close mentoring, in coordination the loan recommended and reviewed for timely repayment and to ensure Portfolio at Risk remain within acceptable level.
- Good customer relationship management and constantly try to cement relationship with clients.
- Ensure all loan applications reviewed/prepared/recommended are in line and fully compliance with all ABA policies & procedures and with audit recommendations.
- Assist in loan contracts recreation and execution and loan disbursement for Loan clients.
- Work collaboratively with other business sale units to cross sell other loan products and banking facilities where applicable.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance or Accounting or any equivalent degree.
- Candidates shall possess credit/loan experience of at least 2 years with proven track record.
- Candidates must have a sound credit assessment, in-depth financials analysis skill.
- Commercial banking experience is preferred.
- Possess extensive/broad client network especially in commercial space.
- Ability to work under pressure and high demands from internal and external customers.
- Strong credit evaluation/analysis skill with extensive business insights related to commercial loans in Cambodia context.
- Commitment to self-development and career growth.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements (audited and/or management reports) of the business in order to access repayment capability and financial soundness of clients.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a team (intra and inter department) as well as individually.
- Ability to apply great sense of judgment/common sense and both qualitative and quantitative tools/knowledge to provide sound and comprehensive analysis on complex credit loan/application of commercial loans.
- Superior communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with ability to influence preferred outcomes.
- Good analytical thinking skill with sound problem solving and great decision making.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure to deliver/complete assigned tasks with tight deadline (when required).
- Strong presentation skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.