Posted:06/08/2019 -Closing Date:06/09/2019
Recruitment Specialist is responsible in sourcing strategies resulting in optimum utilization of human resources and this including for delivering for all recruitment agenda of departments and branches while focusing on recruitment process is transparency and ensuring the best possible talent is hired; and pay more attention on involvement people to ensure they was provided a customer satisfactory which representative of ABA Bank image.
- Phnom Penh, Head Office ( 1 post ).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers and department head in order to forecast recruitment needs; provide consultation to hiring manager and recommend innovative and cost effective recruiting strategies to current and future business requirements.
- Timely sourcing, tracking and hiring of quality candidates, also continuous communication with all respective hiring managers with information on staffing progress, identification and prioritization of staffing needs and follow up on candidate interviews.
- Leverage the applicant tracking system to manage all open requisitions and candidate pipelines.
- Develop and create more initiative concepts on proactive recruitment.
- Lead talent program process pre-candidates identification; market analysis.
- Being a contact point between new staff and hiring managers to coordinate, communicate of their new employment such as discussion over job description, target setting and expectation of concerning people.
- Performance management for probation period of new recruited.
- Maintain for employment marketing initiatives, branding campaigns, internal referral program and develop employee engagement metrics, retention programs.
- Optimize the use of social media for passive candidates sourcing and proactively building a robust candidates pipeline for frequent and critical roles.
- Participate in community responsibilities to enhance employment opportunity awareness.
- Ensure recruitment process and hire practice are in compliance with recruitment policies and procedure; develop and maintain recruitment policies and procedure.
- Participate and assist in Human Resources strategic projects that align the HR Department with the long term needs of the business.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in Human resources management, finance and banking or any related field.
- At least 2 years in recruiting experience, proven success partnering with hiring managers to implement long term staffing and hiring strategies, strong analytical, organizational and assessment skills, proven abilities in staffing.
- Good interviewing skills for establishing rapport with candidate and gathering information for hiring decisions.
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting with management and employees on employment issues.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality regarding employee information.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Able to travel to various branch locations as needed.
- Good in communication and presentation skill.
- Good computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, visio, etc).
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.