Posted: 14/Sep/2020 - Closing Date: 13/Oct/2020
To implement procurement strategy and action plan complying with the Bank’s policies and procedures to procure materials and fulfill the Bank’s goods and services demands by verifying, consolidating, processing, and fulfilling purchasing requests from Head Office and Branches as well as communicating, sourcing and negotiating with vendors/suppliers ensuring cost efficiency and timely service turnaround time.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect, verify and consolidate purchasing requests from Head Office and Branches to ensure complete, correct information and compliance to the Bank’s policies and procedures and submit to line manager/functional head for approval;
- Source and select the suppliers from the approved vendor list/market survey to ensure cost efficiency and effectiveness;
- Issue Purchasing Order (PO) to selected suppliers in timely and correct manner;
- Monitor and follow up between supplier and internal team to maintain timely and correct deliveries of purchased items;
- Verify invoice with PO as part of validation and ensuring the purchased items are delivered to recipient correctly;
- Promptly provide solutions to requesters/suppliers when errors occur during the procuring processes by following the Bank’s policies and procedures;
- Record all references including invoice and PO and prepare purchasing reports with sufficient supporting documents for management and relevant teams;
- Properly file and store all reference documents in a safe and accessible manner for future auditory requirements and other purposes required by management team;
- Partake in new branch opening/office renovation to ensure equipment and materials are distributed to the employees to support their operations;
- Source potential vendors and negotiate the term and conditions with them to procure the best and affordable materials for the Bank;
- Attend exhibition, trade shows, business networking to acquire new potential suppliers for future usage;
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skill and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Accounting or relevant field;
- Minimum one year of working experiences in administration, accounting, or purchasing field;
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent teamwork, follow-up, problem solving and negotiation skills;
- High commitment and willingness to learn;
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English;
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.