Junior Micro Business Loan Officer
Posted:06/08/2019 -Closing Date:06/09/2019
Junior Micro Business Loan Officer is responsible for processing and analyzing Micro Business Loan applications and conduct credit investigations, reports and more.
- Toul Kork Branch, Phnom Penh (3 posts).
- Russey Keo Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Sothearos Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Solicits potential and existing clients in accordance with the guidelines stated in the micro business loan policies and procedures.
- Analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrowers.
- Receives and screens loan applications.
- Conducts sit visit of secure collateral.
- Follows up delinquent clients immediately and refers to immediate supervisor.
- Responsible for the attainment of his/her performance targets.
- Responsible for processing registration of title deed at local authorities and Land office.
Skills and Specifications
- Minimum High School graduated, under graduated, Bachelor Degree of any related fields.
- One (1) year working experience in selling/any related fields is a plus.
- Presents high attention to details.
- Has a good understanding of banking products and service/lending part is more preferable.
- Hardworking, commitment, ability to communicate and self-motivated person.
- Has good interpersonal skill.
- Computer skills: MS. Word & Excel.
- Language: English and Khmer.
- Be able to travel based on location set.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.