IT Support Officer
Posted:10/05/2019 -Closing Date:10/06/2019
This role is responsible in monitoring and maintenance computer systems and network. He also handles for installing and configuration of computer systems, diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical and applications problems. Moreover, he also handles for checking and reconnecting ATM booth power and connectivity, monitoring and maintenance.
- Phnom Penh and Province Branches (10 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain IT operation, application and IT planning.
- Managing corporate IT infrastructure includes VPN connectivity, Router, Switch and LAN maintenance, virus protection, phone system, power management, and camera security.
- Perform minor repairs to hardware, software and equipment.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
- Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train user in the proper use of hardware and software.
- ATM & POS terminal installation and maintenance.
- ATM cash loading.
- Provide POS terminal training.
- Support other POS & ATM related task as required by Terminal Team.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in IT, networking or related fields.
- At least 2 years working experience in managing operation of IT operation, maintenance and database.
- Knowledge of Windows operation under CISCO, VB 6.0 or VB.NET, MS Access, MS SQL Server, Phone System.
- Have experienced with MFI or Bank would be advantage.
- Ability to understand banking procedures, regulation and business.
- Good command of Khmer and English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.