Head of UX/UI
Posted:16/05/2019 -Closing Date:14/06/2019
This position is responsible for designing the best customer experience for digital products of ABA that balance between the customer experience and the business needs. As a Head of UX/UI, you will lead and mentor the UX/UI team to conduct the researches, prototyping user journey flow and visual design for web and mobile app-based projects. At the same time, you will be responsible for quality of design process to ensure consistency of experience and visual across all our digital products. You should be proficient in both User Experience and User Interface areas (visual design). You should translate complex business/user needs into customer-centric solutions and manage the development of the whole user experience including cross-platform prototypes, user interface designs, and interaction models.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and act as the mentor for the UX/UI team for project development and team personal development.
- Create, lead and develop all stages of the User Experience and User Interface works including case scenarios, user flows, process flows, information architecture, wire frames, interaction models, story boards, site maps and assets preparation.
- In collaboration with product manager, ensure that user requirements and best user experience are met for the project implementation by doing user research, stakeholder interview, prepare and optimize the user journey flow and run user testing.
- Work as a primary point of contact with cross-functional teams throughout the design and development process, including various committees, departments and other business units or third parties to successfully go from early stage product concepts to launch.
- Maintain highest level of innovative design execution. Accountable for leading and/or supporting the conceptual, strategic and design development of multiple small- and large-scale projects and maintain deliverable schedules for timely completion of projects.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverable to various stakeholders.
- Document design before handover to development teams for implementation. Initiate and obtain creative feedback from managers at appropriate junctures.
- Integrate user research in the design process; illustrate a command of design methods, tools, communication, and presentation skills.
- Create and maintain design guideline for all the digital products to ensure consistency across platform.
- Ensure that all the visual design is up to date to sync with the current development of the product.
Skills and Specifications
- At least 5 years of professional experience as an UI/UX Design and Interaction Design related fields.
- Experience with leading the team.
- Extensive experience in information design and user scenarios. Experience with standard UCD methodology.
- Experience working within agile based product development process and team.Strong conceptualization and visual communication abilities; drawing skills and sketchbook technique.
- Experience in designing visual and interactive interfaces for web, mobile web sites & applications as well as mobile and emerging device software as a UX visual designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
- Experience with one or more UX design, wire-framing and prototyping tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, InDesign),Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure and OmniGraffle or other visual design / wire-framing tools.
- Proficient in W3C standards and cross-browser and cross-platform design techniques.
- Common understanding of software project management and software development practices.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with a strong aptitude for translating requirements into visual concepts.
- Strong portfolio of works that includes examples from mobile, tablet and desktop interfaces.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.