Head of FIs Quality Control Unit
Posted: 17/Nov/2020 - Closing Date: 16/Dec/2020
To manage and control the implementation of Financial Institution Framework in compliance with expectations issued by the Framework, Top Management and Department objectives through conducting CDD for FI onboarding, on-going FI relationship reviews, and offboarding the FIs.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement the FI Framework and seek opportunity to enhance such framework (when necessary).
- Effectively support the implementation of FI onboarding, on-going review and offboarding as required by the Framework to frontlines.
- Design work plan, SLA, and tools in delivering quality service to frontlines and to ensure satisfaction of service to clients.
- Design control mechanisms to ensure that the quality of data for FI are well maintained, up-to-date, and complete in physical paper and system.
- Plan, organize, and execute FI cycle review in compliance with FI Framework collaboratively with stakeholders.
- Take control to understand driving factor to deliver the execution plan successfully.
- Attend Committee Meetings as required to present and close case.
- Ensure smooth and compliant offboarding procedures for FIs by working closely with internal team to issue legitimate letter/documents.
- Provide training and coaching to team members to equip them with technical know-how and other complementary competencies required to perform the role as FIs Quality Control Personnel.
- Prepare reports as assigned from management.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Finance, and Business Management or relevant fields.
- Minimum three years of working experiences in Financial Service sector preferably in Branch Operation Management, Quality Control or relevant field.
- Strong supervisory, team leadership, follow-up and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and ideas for improvement.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.