Finance Support Officer
Posted:22/02/2019 -Closing Date:08/03/2019
Finance Support Officer is responsible to provide major assistance to Head of Payment and Fixed Assets management Unit.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (4 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- To well understand about the document controlling procedure
- Keep up to date the document control report
- Manage the store room to avoid from any document losing
- Make sure the store room and document are neat and tidy
- Update the document controlling procedure
- Propose new procedures for improvement document control to management team decision
- Process submission reports and collect reports to/from stakhoders as assign by management
Processing the payment and others
- Assist finance team in processing the payment to supplier
- Involve in fixed asset physical and audit renovation
- Other task assigned by management
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor degree in auditing/accounting/finance or a related field;
- At least 1 year experience internal credit Control, Auditor, Loan review/Credit Assessment;
- Good Knowledge of checking and reviewing credit document file;
- Good knowledge of finding a sampling document of the audit purpose;
- Be able to identify the issue and good confidentially;
- Be able to deal and coordinate with all branch loan officer/supervisor/Branch Manager;
- A very good analyst and judgment skill;
- Provide a regular coaching and training to new member;
- Strong in communication skill;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Attention to details and accuracy;
- Good command in English and Khmer.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.