FCM (Financial Crime Mitigation) Application Support Engineer
Posted:08/11/2019 -Closing Date:09/12/2019
FCM (Financial Crime Mitigation) Application Support Engineer is responsible for providing technical support to application users, creating technical documents and manuals, and assisting with application development, and enhancement.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to application users: assist users in troubleshooting problems, diagnose issues, identify sources of the problem and offer solutions and create application problem reports and troubleshooting documents for each issue.
- Create technical documents and manuals: improve technical support tools and process.
- Assist with application development, enhancement: work with development teams to identify and resolve potential issues in the development stage. Analyze all aspects of the application and make suggestions throughout the development phase to help avoid issues in the final product.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or other related field.
- Minimum 1 year of working experiences in Compliance related projects, basic functional knowledge of Compliance operations.
- Experience with Java, J2EE, VB/VC++ and any Application Server – JBoss preferable.
- Technical experiences in enterprise applications.
- High preference - Having experiences with FCM Product (from Temenos).
- Strong hands on experience in Relational Data base (SQL Server, Oracle).
- Knowledge of MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern with any languages/tools.
- Strong troubleshooting and reverse engineering skills.
- Good at writing technical documents.
- Good interpersonal communication skill and team work.
- Good communication and written in English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.