E-Payment Reconciliation Officer
Posted: 29/Jul/2020 - Closing Date: 31/Aug/2020
E-Payment Reconciliation Officer is responsible for reconcile payment transactions on online and offline vendors available in all ABA E-Payment channels such as Internet Banking, ABA Mobile, i-Banking for Business to ensure accuracy of the amount in the systems.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reconcile all E-Payment transactions by following the Bank’s policies and procedures to ensure accuracy of the payment amount in the systems.
- Reconcile the wallet transfer payment transaction with payment service providers (PSP) to ensure accurate and smooth payments.
- Take actions on any inaccurate payments or differences in the transactions to identify root causes and propose solutions.
- Monitor and take action on the declined payment by verifying with the Bank’s systems to ensure timely solve the issues or reverse to customers.
- Reverse the payment led by systematical error to E-Payment user in well-timed.
- Conduct dispute handling for payment of E-Payment channels.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree or fresh graduate in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.
- Excellent numerical skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to propose ideas for improvement.
- Excellent recording, filing, classifying, reporting skills, time management and task management skills.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office and understanding of Bank’s software.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Good interpersonal, team work and problem-solving skills.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.