Digital Product Owner
Posted: 10/Jul/2020 - Closing Date: 10/Aug/2020
To lead the development of innovative banking products by carrying the vision, validating the market, and putting it into effective value-driven product development plan in order to ensure that the delivery is of good quality and on schedule.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 Post).
- Communicate the vision and collaborate with all related departments: digital technical teams, IT team, Card team, business team to drive development and plan on execution.
- Develop detail product; project requirements/ use cases/ user stories for clarity of development scope.
- Enforce on Scrum development framework across the development team.
- Plan feature releases and manage effective launch to market.
- Ensure feature release is of quality and on schedule.
- Conduct training to other departments including but not limited to Product Sales and Contact Center.
- Document and maintain effective product backlog and related documentation.
- Collaborate in R&D activities and the creation of proof of concept of all new initiatives.
Skills and Qualification Required
- 3 plus years of Digital related project management experience.
- Good understanding of Scrum development framework and other Agile methodologies.
- Understands how to effectively lead team, and manage product backlogs as well as release planning.
- Quality-oriented mindset, attention to details.
- Confident in making and justifying decisions, but flexible enough to change direction based on user feedback, stakeholder needs, and designer/ developer input.
- Fluency in English; excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationship.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with a high-energy and proactive style.
- Knowledge/experience with JIRA and Confluence is a plus.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.