Posted: 03/Jun/2020 - Closing Date: 03/Jul/2020
Database Administrator is responsible for performing database backup, restoration and recovery. In addition, you will be in part of preparing database high availability.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation and updating of new software – install new versions of oracle database software, oracle application software, core banking application (Flexcube) and other software related to oracle administration.
- Maintenance of database servers, core banking application servers and related servers.
- Controlling access permissions and privileges of databases.
- Maintaining secure storage of databases backup.
- Troubleshooting any oracle database problems.
- Ensuring maximum uptime.
- Ensuring maximum performance.
- Restoring database to testing environment (UAT).
- Development and testing support – helping programmer and software engineers to efficiently utilize the database.
- Responsible for documenting the configuration of database and troubleshooting scenario.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as DBA or in banking sector.
- Holding Oracle Database Administrator Certified Associate is preferable.
- Experience with Linux System Administration.
- Must be available to work night time shift.
- Be honest, quick learner, flexible and punctual.
- Willing to work as a team.
- Willing to learn new technology and more self-motivation and self-study.
- Good English and Khmer communication (both written and spoken).
- Able to work longer hours under minimum supervision and under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.