Credit Development Specialist
Posted:10/09/2019 -Closing Date:11/10/2019
This position's primary responsibility shall be to take part in development of credit product, process, policies and procedures and to supervise complaint from respective party to resolve credit related complaints on timely basis.
- Head Officer, Phnom Penh ( 2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates business requirements documentation / programming specifications with sufficient detail to enable application developers to complete the programming request.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications and new paramater setup
- Recommend controls by identifying system problems and writing improved procedures
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Access, Excel, and/or programming experience strongly preferred
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.