Credit Audit Officer
Posted:13/02/2020 -Closing Date:13/03/2020
Credit Audit Officer is responsible for examine and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control system of the bank through strictly performing the internal audit policy and procedure, Notify and develop the internal audit procedure and technique, where applicable, to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of analyzing the effectiveness of internal control system of the bank.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather and analysis information from different sources for pre-audit (audit planning) in order to identify the potential risk by macro process for audit mission at branches/business unit.
- Verifying the existing of physical loan file at the branch of each and every selected customer's name.
- Checking and verifying the accuracy and consistency of customer's information as compare with its supporting documents for both paper base and paperless recording.
- Ensure the legality and adequacy of customer's supporting document are obtained before disbursing loan to customer.
- Ensure that customers who have black listed business (Exclusion List of Business) are not allowed to provide any credit facility.
- Ensure the safeguarding of physical loan file and its controlling system of each branches.
- Ensure the loan officers are strictly in compliance with internal procedure of Credit Policy of the bank from time to time.
- Ensure effective constructive management and leadership of audit teams is provided.
- Ensure the timeline, accuracy, and quality of audit field work.
- Involves in the debriefing of audit result to head of audit in order to make sure that they understand well about pre-audit finding issued with immediate recommendation to follow up action.
- Prepare the draft of internal audit finding report in regard of loan file along with clear audit finding, risk implication, audit recommendation, the reason from responsible staff, and their immediate manager.
- Ensure the timeline, accuracy, and quality of report writing.
- Ensure the reports are correctly and timely submitted to internal audit supervisor/deputy head of internal audit department.
- Assist internal audit supervisor to review the draft of internal audit finding report in regard of loan file along with clear audit finding, risk implication, audit recommendation, the reason from responsible staff, and their immediate manager.
- Assist Deputy Head of Internal Audit Department to prepare Final Audit Report of each branches;
- Annually review/update of internal audit procedure and technique to analyze the effectiveness of internal control system of the bank in order to keep the efficiency and effectiveness of audit work.
- Ensure productive use of resources (self and others).
- Ensure timely performance of internal audit work for both comprehensive and surprise audit;
- CEB Training assigned by Canada Management in a quarterly basis.
- Other tasks assigned by Management.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor degree in an Audit discipline or other related fields.
- Experience in managing large audit or risk teams working on complex and high profile reviews – with complexities such as multi geographies, multiple stakeholders, different areas of subject matter expertise, coupled with significant banking & finance industry knowledge.
- Experience working with and influencing senior managers in the business.
- Experience in supporting change and overcoming resistance to change.
- Excellent negotiating, influencing and conflict management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening and interpreting skills.
- Significant demonstrated experience in managing audit or risk project teams.
- Self-starter and with team leading experience.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.